We are always looking for great talent at Pier 1!
Our store associates bring our brand to life with their talent, dedication, resourcefulness and creativity.
Wherever and however our customers shop, our passionate and knowledgeable associates seek to inspire them with our unique and special merchandise. We want to help our customers make their houses “homes.” We strive to exceed their expectations, surprising and delighting them at every touch point. We want their experience with our brand to be extraordinary so they come back soon and often.
We offer flexible work schedules, competitive pay and benefits, and a 25% associate discount that starts immediately upon hire. We provide opportunities for the growth and development of our valued associates. We sincerely appreciate your interest in joining the Pier 1 Imports team, and thank you in advance for your participation.
The first step in our application process is to complete an online employment application and a short pre-employment assessment.
Please apply here .
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because theyfit. By joining LOFT, you will be contributing to our mission of creating an undeniably feminine, incredibly optimistic, and effortlessly stylish casual brand.
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
- Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
- Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
- Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
- Maintains a clean store environment
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
- Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
- Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
- Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
- Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
Hiring Open House – Legacy Village:
Tuesday, August 8th 2017
4:30pm – 6:00pm
Join our team! We are actively seeking motivated individuals who have the drive and desire to succeed in a team environment to join us at our Legacy Village Store. If you are interested in being a part of this team, please come meet us at our Hiring Open House!
We have opportunities for creative, energetic and dynamic people who are available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Part- time Sales
Full- time Team Leader merchandising
Walk-ins welcome! Please apply online and bring a copy of your resume with you.
Crate and Barrel offers a competitive salary and a generous merchandise discount.
We look forward to seeing you!
For more information click here!