Charming Charlie is the one-of-a-kind source of style that’s been helping women find their fabulous since 2004. And while our accessories have women turning heads around town, we’ve been turning a few ourselves around the industry. Winner of several awards, Charming Charlie has been recognized for leading a retail revolution. Our uniquely designed in-store experience features a breath-taking volume and variety of accessories, ingeniously arranged by color, making that perfect accent fun and easy to find.
We are looking for authentic, passionate people that are committed to join us for this incredible journey as we build our brand.
JOIN US for our JOB FAIR at LEGACY VILLAGE IN LYNDHURST, OHIO
JUNE 30, 2015 from 1pm-3pm
Looking for individuals for CLEVELAND (Legacy Village, Crocker Pk., Macedonia and Belden Village)
GENERAL STORE MANAGER- Maintaining a selling environment focused on customer service
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring outstanding people
- Coaching and developing team to achieve results
- Communicating, executing and managing internal and external marketing and visual merchandising initiatives to achieve Charming Charlie goals
- Ensure adherence to all retail policies and procedures by staff
- Establishing and monitoring scheduling, staffing and payroll
- Maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory transactions and maintain compliance standards for shrink control
- Analyzing various business reports to understand trends and opportunities
FULL /PART TIME ASSISTANT MANAGERS- Maintaining a selling environment focused on customer service
- Leads recruiting efforts for all available charmer positions with responsibility for the interview process.
- Leads in customer service and satisfaction
- Takes an active role in training and development of employees
- Establishes effective communication with Associates to ensure they are appropriately informed of all Charming Charlie business initiatives and policies
- Assists in distributing work assignments to Associates and ensures store maintenance, safety, cleaning and appearance is up to company standards at all times
- Organize product work flow and use analytical thinking skills to identify potential problems and develop appropriate solutions
PART TIME ASSOCIATES- CHARMERS- Maintaining a selling environment focused on customer service
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Executing internal and external marketing and visual merchandising initiatives
- Adherence to all retail policies and procedures
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning.